We are always interested in hearing from qualified applicants who think they’ll be a good fit.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Experienced Tax Preparer
Our thriving business wants to add an experienced, talented, credentialed tax accountant to our staff of eleven. Currently we are three CPAs, two EAs, four unlicensed preparers, and two support staff persons.
The ideal candidate is adept at preparing both individual and entity tax returns, from simple to complex, and is currently licensed as either a CPA or an EA. Fluency in accounting, QuickBooks, and Excel is essential, as are excellent verbal and written communication skills. We seek someone who is motivated to learn and grow while identifying as the client’s ally in the domains of tax and finance.
You must be a caring person who can work independently and productively in a fast-paced, yet relaxed, work environment. Your ability to be collegial under the pressure of tax season workload is highly valued.
What Lottsa offers:
- Up to full-time position, with heavier hours during tax season and flexibility the rest of the year.
- Flexible work scheduling, including the option to incorporate working remotely.
- Employment benefits include employer-sponsored health insurance coverage, retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA), competitive pay based on experience, and paid vacation.
- Profitable tax firm interested in growth. Long-term potential of partnership in company. Opportunities for advancement and training.
- Minneapolis office near Green Line and U of MN Carlson Business School.
- Progressive values among compassionate, caring staff and clients.
- If you are interested in joining our company, send a resume and cover letter by October 31, 2020 to email@example.com.
- No phone calls or agents.